Tuesday 26 March 2013

BEIJING BIRDS




I didn't see a lot of birds in beijing but these magpies are everywhere, they call them happiness birds. they're about as big as our magpies but they have a very long tail and when they fly their wings are a round shape and the tail fans out, they're lovely. 
i don't know what this little bird is
more magpies, up on the great wall 
a crow next to a magpie's nest - the nests are huge, maybe they
 add to them year by year, they seem to get very deep

the magpie looks small, but it's dwarfed by the huge next




2 comments:

  1. I like every bird as you are sharing fix so many thanks for...
    Beijing China

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Benefits of Heartgard Plus

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback