Wednesday 4 October 2017

GARDENING

I'M COMPLETELY BUSHED - whoops, bad pun.  i've been out in the gardening doing masses of weeding, trimming, my gardening pants are ripped from a tussle with a bougainvillea, lots more to do but i'm determined to have everything looking great for the illustrators weekend.
my favorite tree on the golf course - simply huge

I'm also replacing flywire on a window and a door.   my poor airbnb visitor from prague said mozzies were getting in the holes in his flywire door,  tiny holes they were but the door needs a tart up so it's going to get one :0)

MY IRISES are all starting to come out after the first one for the season was vandalised and scattered by a marauding cockie.


 

1 comment:

  1. The first photo looks very fresh and nice!! Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all comments - great to get feedback